My motivation for the Noli Oblivisci Me Conference on Dementia is to bring high profile research and scientific insights on dementia and related diseases into the beautiful regions of the Mura river – the Amazon of Europe.
- Mobilitatis Omni, Murska Sobota, Director of the Institute.
- Senior Lecturer in Design Management at the University of Primorska associated member Faculty of Design.
- PhD Student at the University Ljubljana interdisciplinary doctoral programme Environmental Protection.
Marko Savić, MSc, MSc (47 y) is Director of the Mobilitatis Omni Institute, working on the re-forming of the cross-border inter-regional railway network by connecting policy with the cross-section of the economy, mobility of all, sport & public health.
Savić graduated with a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Physical Education with a Sports Training specialization. After defending two masters of sciences, former in the Anthropology of Everyday life and latter in Business Administration, Marko habilitated as a Senior Lecturer in Design Management. Currently a doctoral student at the Environmental Protection interdisciplinary doctoral programme of the University of Ljubljana. Initiator and manager of Noli Oblivisci Me Conference on Dementia and Mobilitatis Omni Conference.
Marko is a former volleyball player, FIVB certified Beach Volleyball Coach, and still an active beach volleyball player and promoter of international beach volleyball competitions. An advocate of everyday use of the bicycle as the best means of transport. Bookworm.
(+) Design Management (+) Business Model Innovation (+) Sustainable Mobility (+) Anthropology of Infrastructure (+) Regional Development.
(+) Design Managment (+) Business Model (+) Branding (+) Design Management (+) Project Management (+) Editorial Design (+) Web Design (+) Beach Volleyball Coaching.
Oblikovanje poslovnih modelov: kje se skriva ključ do debelih vrednosti v prodornih organizacijah?. dŠola, 2014.
(+) Brand Development Studio (+) Project Management (+) Branding (Seminar)
Awards & Honors
- Norwegian Design Council, 2014, Best Presentation Award.
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia – Netko award, 2007, Golden Netko award for the Ljubljanske mlekarne (eng. Ljubljana dairy) website.
Disclosure of the Conflict of Interest
COI-NOOBMe-MS-s.pdf (96 kb)